Winston Churchill Venison Delivery Details
We only deliver to Mainland UK at present.
Please ensure all addresses are accurate to include postal town and postcode, together with recipient’s telephone number. Inaccurate addresses will inevitably cause delay and incur an additional delivery charge. We are unable to deliver to BFPO and P O Box numbers. Our liability is limited to delivery to the building, not individual recipients, a signature will be required upon receipt of the goods..
Next Day Delivery
We do not offer a Next Day Delivery Service.
We guarantee Christmas delivery to UK mainland for all orders received up to and including 17th December, providing someone is available to receive the produce.
All orders for delivery before Christmas must be placed on or before December 8th. Any orders received after this date will be subject to availability, which we will confirm. Christmas deliveries will be despatched on the 1st, 8th & 15th December only.
Recipients who are unable receive their parcel due to not being in; will be left a card to telephone the courier to agree a suitable day for delivery/collection. However, during the week before Christmas, due to the volume of parcels being delivered, the courier requests permission to leave the goods in a safe place. We would also say that if the recipient knows that will not be in we are always happy to leave a parcel in a safe place with the customers’ prior instruction. Responsibility for the item under such circumstance falls directly on the recipient.
Standard Delivery Times
Due to our remote location, our only dispatch day is Wednesday. Deliveries are made between 8am – 5pm Thursday and Friday (excluding bank holidays).
We regret that we are unable to guarantee a day or time of delivery due to scheduling that is outside our control.
Orders may be collected from our larder or a local Farmers’ Market by arrangement. Please email and telephone as above to notify.
Mainland deliveries throughout the UK will all be charged as follows:
• Orders of up to and including 29.99 = £10.00 delivery charge
• Orders of £30.00 to £49.99 = £5.00 delivery charge
• Orders of £50.00 and over gain free delivery
Our meat products are packed in either polystyrene boxes or padded packages and are chilled with ice blocks
Insured and tracked
The gifts are dispatched via courier, are insured and tracked.
Non Delivery arrangements:
If the Recipient is not in and no-one is there to sign for gift
The driver will leave a card at the address with contact information for redelivery or collection. Any parcel which has been carded and not delivered or collected within five working days from date of dispatch is automatically returned to Winston Churchill Venison. We cannot be held responsible for any perishable foods if the recipient does not contact the courier immediately on receipt of the calling card.
Claims for loss or damage
Delivery services have significantly improved in recent years, so in the unlikely event of damage or loss in transit, we will replace the damaged contents or gift immediately free of charge providing the following:
1. The goods are signed for upon receipt as damaged or have been refused because of obvious damage
2. The courier and ourselves are informed at once and it is confirmed by the recipient to us in writing within a reasonable time of delivery quoting reference number on the parcel. Our courier’s recommend that any damage which cannot be seen from the outside must be notified Winston Churchill Venison in writing within 7 days.
3. Damaged goods must be retained for inspection and it may be required that they be returned to us at our expense before replacement or refund.
4. All claims must be submitted within 24 hours of receiving your delivery by calling 01369 705 319.
5. Returned goods must clearly show the full name, address and telephone number of the sender.
6. We cannot accept responsibility for the wrong order or non-delivery, resulting from incorrect information or addresses being provided.